12.26.2012

creep follow-up

Lindsey, you win*.

Sorry to the rest of you (and by that I mean David because I was very disappointed only two people deemed it necessary to share).

I know there's more creeper stories out there. Together, I think we can all pull through this and find a light at the end of this creepy tunnel. We can try to act a little more socially acceptable alone in our rooms, and stop stalking people.

Ha. Who am I kidding? Carry on.

Since I promised, my ultimate creeper story goes as follows:

One night my dear friend Kendra came to pick me up. We had no set plans, deciding instead to make them up as we went. It of course makes sense, then, that when she pulled up to my house in a large, white, 15-seater van, we went with that. It was the ultimate creepster van, and even had curtains and blinds we could pull down to be MORE creepy. We decided to stalk people.

So off we drove into the relatively safe city of Cedar Hills, looking for our first victim. Since we still had some common sense, we decided not to stalk any girls who were alone. Upon reaching our destination (the high school), Kendra and I noticed two acquaintances of ours heading to their cars after a debate tournament of some kind. Picking our unsuspecting friend, Nicco, we proceeded to follow him home.

Somewhere into his neighborhood he became aware there was a white van following his every twist and turn. Still, he proceeded to head to his home (something I'd probably not recommend), and when he got out of his car to walk to his door, Nicco walked slowly and with a very suspicious look at our van. Our van slowed to a crawl while we watched him enter his house (at this point his friend had showed up too, so thank goodness he wasn't alone), and then we proceeded to screech off into the night.

A creepy job well done, and an incredibly fun memory. I guess a few days later Kendra decided to come clean and tell Nicco it had been us, and it turns out Nicco's family had been out of town (which made him twice as scared), and he slept with a knife under his pillow that night.

So... I don't recommend this, kiddies. Let's not scare too many people, shall we? Keep the creeping to your rooms and through the computers, yes?

Also, I hope you all had a wonderfully merry Christmas yesterday! I know my day was delightful and informal. Staying in with my family and never changing out of my pajamas was the best decision ever.



*I don't really have a prize for you except for a virtual pat on the back. So... *pat* ...there. 

2 comments:

  1. YES. I will cherish that virtual pat on the back. CHERISH it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creepy. I can not believe you did that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.