1.01.2013

and a happy new year.

Sunday during sacrament meeting I had all these resolutions floating through my head so I decided to write them down. And I did. Had all these different general goals (spiritual growth, better health, etc), and then I had another column for how I was going to accomplish that with the specifics (drink 64 oz of water a day, read 1 conference talk a day, etc.). Drew a cute little logo at the top that was all "resolutions" and stuff. Feelin all proud and pass it over to my dad to have him look it over and he's all, "Anna, you only have 2 days to live these resolutions."

Yep, definitely titled it "2012 Resolutions".

But seriously I loved the way I wrote the numbers 2012 so YOLO, I'm keeping it.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.