12.22.2012

creepster.

Nothing like being the absolute biggest social media creep alone in your bedroom before you've even stepped from the comfort of your bed to make you realize you're doing something wrong. And you're super creepy.

Like super.

Someone should probably sedate you and send you to an insane asylum because you're legitimately creeping yourself out.

It's definitely possible (and even probable, in this day and age) that everyone else out there is just as much a creep as me when it comes to this kind of thing. If that's the case, then I guess everyone being creepy makes no one creepy. Right? Right. We'll go with that.

Also, in the lovely meander that was my creeping on the internet, I came to the realization that my writing is not as good as I think it is. Perchance you remember me bring this up a while ago, when I talked about my diminished smarts since I've began University study? Well, it hit me again and this time I'm going to recommit myself to putting more effort even into my blog writing. As fun as it is for you to read what comes out of my head in near stream-of-consciousness, I think this will be an improvement for you.

Back to the creepy (we can't stay away from this for more than a minute with me). And the awkward, while we're at it (we legitimately can't get away from this ever with me, and you'll just have to accept that).

Before you go assuming I've handed out candy to children from a white van (though adventures of me and white vans have their own story, I'm telling you), I'll just come right out and admit (while still keeping it vague, because I'm creepy like that) I stalked someone's blog.

Wooo, big deal, I know, I know. We all do this in this generation. In fact, we're so creepy it's no longer abnormal to be called "followers" of others. It's become general slang and widely accepted for us to announce, "Oh yeah, I follow her." What?

The key to my creepiness being more creepy than you "following" me and reading my blog at this very moment comes in the knowledge of WHO I was stalking.

And that, my friends, will remain a mystery.



PS If you felt so inclined to share your biggest "creepster" moment in the comments, I wouldn't object. I might even pick a winner and also share mine.

2 comments:

  1. I like to imagine that it is my blog that you stalked.

    I put one of my creepster moments on Facebook in July: After facebook-stalking myself late last night, I come to the conclusion that I am a really weird dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no oh no. I think I win. I had this crush on this guy. That I barely knew. And there was this video on facespace that he looked the cutest in. I watched that thing like a dozen times in a row. Alone. In my room. Actually it was tonight. Actually it just happened. It feels good to get these things out in the open.
    So what's my prize?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.