So maybe you've noticed how I now have that AWESOME banner as my header?
If you haven't, I suggest you look at it right now.
Because really, folks - let's be honest. It's pretty unreal.
I have this incredibly talented cousin named Rosie. She's pretty much amazing. And for months now I've been stalking her family blog (it may or may not have been without her knowledge). Partly because she writes wonderful posts about her life as a young mother with her husband Biff and beautiful daughter Hazel, and I enjoy it so much... and partly because I've been looking on in envy at the lovely header she had designed for their blog.
Well. She wrote a post about how she'd be willing to design banners for others, and I pretty much jumped at the idea. Because for a while now I've been trying to figure out a blog format/design that I'm happy with (maybe you've noticed the blog looks different every time you visit?). FINALLY this phenomenal header has made me a happy person. *sigh*
So please. Appreciate the beauty of my header. You have my full permission to sit and stare, give an "Ooo" or two, and maybe even offer up a sigh. A very special thanks to Rosie Jones, one of the most talented women I know.
You're the best. :)
I LOOOOVE the new banner! That was the first thing I thought after I typed in your blog address!
ReplyDelete-CK
Thank you kindly, Anna! I'm so glad you like it. You are so sweet.
ReplyDelete