So sorry for the vague posts as of late. Also for sometimes posting nothing more than a song.
Actually, I'm not sorry for that, because those songs are excellent. I hope you took a listen, you. Recent music obsessions include Bronze Radio Return (favorites "Lo-fi", "Everything Moves", and "Strawberry Hill") and Sayde Price (favorites "Apathy Kills", "Dirt", and "Untitled No. 3"). If I were 14, I miiiight take some of those lyrics and post them because they may or may not apply to my life perfectly. But I'm not 14, and I'm not going to do that, and you can just take a guess as to which songs those are.
Anyway, life is good as of late. I mean, some days my life turns into a soap opera, but then some days it's more like a documentary so it evens out pretty nicely.
In all honesty I didn't actually start writing this post with the intent of letting you know what's up in my life, I mostly just wanted to share those music obsessions with you.
So, there ya go.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.