I've started this thing where I record myself in a video for my journal. It's faster, simpler, my kids can look at my face and hear their mom's voice when she was in college, and I can add inflection. So, win win (win win). Maybe I've already told you guys this. Anyway.
I just re-watched this one I made a month ago and oh my heavens my life is so awkward. I was just sitting alone in my room watching myself and cracking up because I have such awkward experiences in my life. I mean, really? It's too good. It's not fair to other people either because the funny stories I get out of this are priceless and I'm sure things are out of proportion and someone out there has a terribly boring life.
I guess I'm just really grateful I have so much awkward/funny/cool things/experiences/people going for me.
You ever heard of people's lives being circles? And it's like this whole map of circles and your circle intersects with those you interact with and for some people it's like they've got almost the same circle because you have the same friends and stuff? Ever heard of that? Anyway. I just really like my circle and wouldn't have any other one.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.