11.29.2012

exhausted.

Sometimes, exhaustion just comes all at once, you know?

And yes, the physical exhaustion (because let's be honest that hit tonight in rehearsal around 11:00), but also the emotional exhaustion.

And I'm just so tired of having to deal with so many emotions all in one day. One afternoon, really. Because I can so quickly go from happy to tired to nervous to sad to hurt to content to excited and then all I want to do is crawl in bed and never get out.


And I'm sorry this is so depressing, because I have no right to be saying any of this. I have such a spectacular life, and I am so extremely blessed. You lucky blog readers, you (if any of you are actually out there, which I am beginning to doubt [besides you, mom and trine]). You often are the venue through which I rant and come to catharsis.

Though I will say that cleaning the kitchen is therapy for me like nothing else is. And I told that to a guy in my foods lab today and he just paused and said, "I'll never understand girls." But it makes perfect sense to me.

And you know what the most exhausting part is (sorry, sharp subject transition here)? Half the time I don't even know what my own feelings are. And people ask me what I'm feeling and all I can say is, "I don't know." And then they're like, "No, really, tell." And I'm like, "No but really I have no idea what I'm feeling right now. Can I go to bed?" Except I usually keep the last sentence to myself.

The funny thing is that right now (literally at this very moment), I have a great opportunity to go to bed. But I'm writing a blog post instead.


So goodnight. I'm done with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.