Well, folks. I know you've all be very anxious to see a picture of my dorm room. I mean, who wouldn't be?! Cinderblock walls, florescent lights, and a bed that requires a grunt every time I haul myself onto it. So, I thought I'd be nice and give you all a picture.
Then I was like, "Hey! I'll take a picture of myself looking at the room! That'll be cute."
Yeah, not so much. Hopefully this isn't the look I've been wearing all week. It's been more like this:
Obviously I've already made hundreds of friends.
Hey Anna! Good luck in your new room! Exciting things to come, I'm sure!
ReplyDeletei'm having a serious flashback to four years ago. i think i cried more tears in my room at taylor hall than anywhere else i've ever lived. hmmm, that might be depressing to hear. but hey, the upside is, I SURVIVED :) & i am sure you will do more than just survive. you got this :)
ReplyDeleteha ha hilarious. Please give me that smile next time I see you. And no leftovers. We ate that thing up. I had the one piece leftover for breakfast the next morning. We made homemade chicken pot pie. Equally delicious-lots of leftovers. Let me know when you want some.
ReplyDelete