2.04.2011

day 11:


{your siblings}



Katrina Marguerite [Trina, Trine]. Beautiful, talented, fun, caring. Trina's my best friend. People say I'm a lot like her, which is basically the best compliment ever. She's my role model in life. In everything she does, Trine excels. She left quite a reputation at Lone Peak for me to follow, and I only hope I didn't ruin it for Garrett and Nat. Trina's beauty is basically the envy of everyone. She is a dancer, and does it beautifully. She's a talented cook (her major is FACS ed). My favorite moods of hers are her silly ones. I call her Tio [TEA-oh] occasionally, because that's what I always called her when I was younger. We're four years apart, but it feels like a lot less. I'm also taller than her, which makes up for some of that gap. She doesn't live at home, which leaves me the oldest, and I miss her a lot. Sometimes, because we're similar, Trina and I rub shoulders. But that's okay, because we always love each other. Oh yeah, and I'm totally writing a book about her super awesome dream.

(Alright, I feel like I should let you know that, despite the handsomeness in this picture, Garrett has become even more of a stud since this was taken. Braces gone, etc.)

Garrett John [G-man]. Handsome, hilarious, thoughtful, fun. Garrett and I are buds. We have a whole lot of inside jokes that no one else really gets. When we drive in the jeep, we sometimes rap. In fact, we have rapper names. So I call him G-Money, and he calls me Hot Biskit. It's basically awesome. Garrett is smart, and when he applies himself, he accomplishes a lot. We always joke that he's going to be the billionaire of the family - don't worry, I already designed the elevator shaft for his giant house. G-Money can play pretty much every sport well. He's sixteen now, which means driving, dating, and (in our home) a phone, which is weird to think about, because it feels like I haven't been there that long. Probably because I haven't - we're 18 months apart. Watch out ladies - this guy is going to be the perfect husband... his four sisters will make sure of that. ;)


Natalie Rose [Nat, Nattie, Nit-Nat]. Stunning, athletic, sensitive, fun. Natalie is just a major knock-out, let's be honest. At school, guys are seriously all over her, and she just takes it in stride - she's not interested, smart child. Her soccer skills are unmatched, and her hair is the thickest thing you've ever seen (seriously, folks. one time, in the middle of a soccer game, the ball flew at her and hit her ponytail. it literally slowed the process of the ball). Nat is on time to everything, and very determined. She passionate, too. Nat is probably the sibling I rub shoulders with the most, because we're very different, and the age difference is a tough one right now. She doesn't like the arts and loves athletics, and I'm vice versa. She's intense and punctual, and I'm more laid back and late to everything. But when we do get along, it's great, and I love her a lot. I'm glad she's my sister.


Cambria Joy [Cami, Cami-coo, The Cooster, Cam]. Cute, silly, sweet, loving. Cami is amazing. We thank Heavenly Father for placing her in our family everyday. Cami likes to color, eat, play pretend, read, and cuddle. I love snuggling next to her in bed, and listening to her say great things like, "Hey Anna? Let's talk." ("Okay, Cami." "What should we talk about? (pause) Let's talk about... Disneyland*!" or "Hey Anna? I love you." She drew me a picture a month or two ago- her traced hand in the middle, with "bff" written all along the outside. Cami is a little gymnast. She can do the full splits, and lift her leg up to her ear without breaking a sweat. Cami is in tune with the spirit. She brings a feeling of love and comfort into our home that is unique to her. I'm so blessed to have her as my sister, and love her more than words can express.

Okay so basically I have the best siblings ever. I love them all so much. I'm so glad my parents were married in the temple, so that I know our family is really for forever. I can't wait to spend eternity with them.


*insert any awesome subject here, such as Christmas, Hawaii, School, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I love this one. Thanks for all the nice things you said. I'm grateful for you :) Also, I like the look of your new blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.