11.01.2010

in my dreams

Someday, I think I'll be this guy:



So. I'm kind of a creeper sometimes.

...I've been spending the last while on a blog by these girls I don't even know. They're friends of friends, who go to another school. You know!- Those people. You know their names and know funny things about them because YOUR friends know them, but you don't really share any personal relationship with them at all? Yeah, them.

Okay. So I met ONE of the girls one time at Zupas.

But that's besides the point (and a rather hilarious story in and of itself).

The point is that these two girls at a neighboring rival high school have this SWEET blog. And their lives are filled with the awesome spontaneity I wish I possessed! They write sticky notes of encouragement and put them in bathrooms, libraries, etc. They make pretty pictures full of quotes and pass them out to strangers (in a socially acceptable way, nothing weird).

And I was like, "Hey! I should be friends with them!" and "Hey! I should live more in the moment like them!" So tomorrow, I think I'm gonna sticky-note it up with Caroline Hansen.

And possibly do some other really exciting things with Caroline. [more to come on this later, i'm sure]

The end.

2 comments:

  1. anna--thanks for your sweet message on our blog. i am so happy to have made your day a little brighter.
    we should meet in real life, probably. i know a lot of your friends too.. it's not weird. i happen to be quite good friends with evan, as well. :) haha!
    you seem like a very genuine and beautiful person.
    i hope that you have a lovely day. you deserve it!
    --hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.