Thanksgiving was wonderful. Nothing beats my family. The stats:
a dinner of 43 people
1 large table
19 pies
5 turkeys
played on a set of musical bells - 2 rounds of joy to the world
passed on from my late aunt - 3 new purses
2 new earring sets
new cds - 4 of them
countless blessings
And now, somethings I am grateful for that rarely get mentioned:
toothpaste
pajamas
socks
chapstick
face wash
sheet music
classic christmas songs
black and white movies
harry potter
inside jokes
pillows*
hot cars in the summer
changing seasons
rain
pizza pie cafe's buffalo wing thing pizza
ice cream
microwaves
stair railings
disneyland
colors
airborne
dark chocolate
pies
the ability to communicate - talking
new friends
old friends
understanding parents that trust me
dan, who just painted our house
books
plays
jane austen
anne shirley
my Savior
The end.
P.S. Wouldn't it be cool if we just shortened "the end" to "thend"? That's it, I'm starting a new trend. Thend.
*Think about this - what if no one had ever invented a pillow? What would we be using?!
ahhh I freaking love this. thend. Perfect. I'm using it too. And I'm grateful for you. You are amazing
ReplyDelete