I've always appreciated holidays, but I think I appreciate them more now that it means no work. Because I can't tell you how delightful it was to leave the call center yesterday knowing I didn't have to come back today. I'm really grateful for this country I live in, and all the freedoms I enjoy. Want some good patriotic and funny videos? Try this one. Oh, this one is good too and my family quotes it all the time.
In other news, my mountains are burning as we speak. Those fires in Utah just got personal when they hit my hometown. Really humbling and sad to see the beautiful mountains up in smoke, and hear of so many relatives and friends having to evacuate. Prayers would be much appreciated.
Went back to campus the other day, and golly did it make me miss it. Walked into the library and the smell greeted me like an old and musty friend.
Anway, I'm sorry I've been bad at writing as of late, and I plan on being better. Maybe taking more pictures, documenting more moments, and reflecting on more things.
My life is monotonous, but it's a great kind of monotony. Because frankly, things are quite good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.