6.14.2012

truth is


My life is pretty much the same most days.

Occasionally I slip in something fun and exciting. But truthfully, most days I wake up later than I mean to, rush out the door, talk to people for 4 hours, come home, and finish the book I started at work that day.

Most days I just look like this.


Which is cool and stuff. I don't mind (don't mind reading so many books, either. it's quite the delight).

Here's some words of wisdom for you all before I part though:

If you're going to pay money so that when people call you they can enjoy "music while your party is reached", at least pick a good song, okay? Because picking anything akin to the Cotton-Eye Joe or music that would be played in a marching band festival is NOT A GOOD CHOICE.

Also, my sister is pregnant, just in case you were wondering. You could say I'm ecstatic (that might be an understatement though).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.