I having done absolutely nothing productive today, in case you were wondering.
Really bad timing, too, because I have things to do. Large projects due as I enter the last 7 days of classes until the fall.
Speaking of, I'm quite thrilled.
Lately I've been enjoying the sweet melodies of Birdy. First heard her on The Hunger Games soundtrack (oh yeah i've now seen the movie 3 times... my opinion is cemented as it being one of the best movies i've ever seen. it was just that initial shock and my weird expectations, no worries. i love it, wholeheartedly), and truly she just has such a beautiful voice. As another blogger said (someone i've never met in person because i'm a creep), her voice just floats. Give her a listen and tell me if you agree.
We made this video for our FHE (family home evening) film festival yesterday. I was very proud, since much of the idea and most of the editing was my idea.
Oh, well hello. That sounded incredibly conceited, please pretend I didn't say this.
Also the editing does have some problems, I'm aware. I edited in one afternoon, very quickly (while i should have been doing homework), so it's rough. Don't judge my possible aspirations to be a director from this, okay? Unless you think it's hilarious (which i definitely do), then go ahead and judge.
Otherwise, this is a no judging zone.
Who knows? If we keep this no judging thing going on, maybe I'll post a video of myself awkward dancing.
By the way, I was totally kidding about showing myself awkward dance on the internet. That is never happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.