10.05.2011

Stormy Weather.

I love it.

I mean, somedays it's terrible. When you wake up already feeling bummed and the weather is gray it tends to not be so fun.

But when you wake up in a wonderful mood and feel confident and happy and excitement as you pull out sweaters and your umbrella, this fall weather can't be beaten.

I just want to skip all over campus and sing songs.

But I won't, because that would be weird.

Speaking of which, I passed a drama class having a class outside and performing Shakespeare, and even though I definitely can appreciate Shakespeare, I was so glad I wasn't there with them. So happy to not be in that situation. It's not what I want.

Yesterday I had to take the Audio Library Tour for Freshman.

Which is code for MOCKERY OF YOUR FRESHMAN STATUS AS YOU WANDER THE LIBRARY WITH HEADPHONES.

It's required for my writing class. Boo. So when they said "Walk into the most crowded place in the library and stand in the middle, slowly turning in circles while everyone giggles to themselves and thinks, 'Poor Freshman'", I actually just stayed back by the stairs and leaned casually on the wall, trying to look like I was just an indie kid with some old headphones.

I don't think I fooled many people.

Oh well. It's over.

If you happen to live around here, feel free to come watch the Homecoming parade on Saturday at 10. You might even catch me doing some rockin Bollywood with the Folk Dancers. And I know that's something you've always wanted to see.

Oh, yeah. Fall also makes me want to be in love.

What a shame.


2 comments:

  1. It makes me want to be in love too. And I wish I could see your Bollywood dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post. ha ha hilarious about the library tour. and so true. poor girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.