5.07.2011

Today

Something about today just screams summer.

This morning I woke up refreshed and happy after the most incredible evening at Knightstock. Music, games, Tangled, hot dogs... everything was perfect. You know how sometimes you go to social events and you are by a few of your friends, but you look around and are sad because some of them are elsewhere? Yeah, well no problem last night - nearly all my friends were all in one large group, laying on the grass and cuddling up in blankets.

Then after waking up, I ate Captain Crunch. Umm... yes. That means my dad went shopping, because my mom never gets Captain Crunch.

I took Jack (dog) out to go to the bathroom, and realized what a perfect day it was. The sun was shining, and there was a slight breeze, not too hot and not too cold. I lay down in the grass and just enjoyed the moment with my dog.

I decided it was time to pull out my paints. And a pretty good idea to do it outside.

At noon, I went to a tea party. Yeah, like a full-blown tea party. None of this wimpy stuff. We all looked adorable and there were cucumber sandwiches and 7 different kinds of herbal tea. We drank out of real china and played games.

I came home, and proceeded to paint some more.

Garrett and I just went to get some food at Taco Time and Barbacoa.

And I'm about to head off to an early graduation party, where there will be both friends and fire. Both of which basically make any party cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.