I love my life!
Just in case you were wonderin'.
Being a Senior in High School in the last two weeks of school totally rocks. My Senior pictures are done, and oh, the joy! I'm too lazy to put them up here individually, but click here to view them at my photographer's website, and be prepared to be amazed with her excellent work. Basically, Amanda is incredible. In case you guys were wonderin' that too. She's also doing Trina and Tanner's wedding, which makes me excited because obviously she's going to capture the beauty in a phenomenal way.
Last night I went to work in a good mood. Quickly, this mood turned to hyper. By the time we were closing I was playing the broom guitar, and I think my fellow employees were really confused because up to this point, I've been rather quiet at work. Oh-ho... little did they know...
Tonight I'm gonna ROCK it out at the Senior Dinner Dance. I've been practicing whipping my hair back and forth, ladies and gentlemen.... And let me say the best time to do so is definitely RIGHT after you finish straightening your hair.
As for now, I'm going to go chop some salad at work. Wish me luck!
Your Senior Pictures are to die for. Love you!
ReplyDelete