1.29.2011

day 10:

{what you wore today}

You know, I wonder who wrote these.

Today, I am wearing my greenish-brownish corduroy pants from Banana Republic.
A black shirt.
My maroonish sweater from Banana as well.
And orange socks with white polka dots.

Oh, but WHAT I did today is infinitely more interesting.

Actually, yesterday was pretty sweet too.

There was the basketball game against Jordan, in which we came out conquers (of course).
Before the actual game, some SBOs had dinner with Jordan's council, which was fun.
At third quarter I left and had a night filled with giggles, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and homemade pizza. I made imitation Pizza Pie Cafe pizza, and it made me miss work. Good thing I'm going back soon!

This morning I slept in til almost 11.
Garrett was snowboarding.
My mom and dad were at Nat's soccer game.

Which left me and my Cami. :)

We got ready, then went on an outing to Smith's. While walking in through the warm, shining sun, Cami sighed, looked up, and said, "I love the sun on my face."
We took a moment and stood in the parking lot. Hands out, face up, smiling, as we felt the warmth of coming Spring.
We entered the store and bought Rolos ("For what??" you ask? Oh-ho... read on).
Cami home and made Chocolate Rolo Cookies! Only the best cookies in the world. While those were chillin' in the fridge, we made a simple lunch (sandwiches, pickles, chips, and juice boxes), and went downstairs.
We had a picnic while watching Aladdin. My dad later brought home Cafe Rio.
I fell asleep for the second half, and woke up to the credits with the super dramatic rendition of "A Whole New World" (you know the one).
Finished making the cookies.

They just finished baking, and I sit here eating the remains of the cookie dough.

Life is good, you know that?

It really is.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.