Last night I decided I needed to just appreciate things more and work on being more positive. Bad circumstances can turn out great if you have a good attitude, right? So last night I prayed that I would be able to not be as affected by my roommates alarm, and you know what?? Prayer is a powerful thing, that's what. I don't remember hearing her alarm this morning, and if I did I must I fallen back asleep mighty quickly (mighty quick?). Thank you, Heavenly Father.
Classes were great today as well. Nothing too thrilling, though this evening I definitely rearranged my schedule a whole bunch. It sounds a lot better and a lot more manageable to me now, so huzzah for that. My 3 dance classes are probably what I'm most excited for - folk dance, intermediate clogging, and beginning ballet. Yay for built in work-outs and fun classes!
As far as my apartment goes, I really do love it. I'm so happy to be rooming with the girls that I am, especially the ones I signed the contract with. Hearing constant singing is something I missed last year and it makes me happy to hear it again. Now I just need to get back in the habit of doing it myself.
So let's have three cheers for a second day of school that was far better than the first! This semester is going to be a party.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.