3.29.2011

A letter to P & P

Dear Play,

You're my last one.

My last one in high school, before I go off and pursue totally different things. Sure, I may be a part of a community play later in life, but I don't think I'm going to stick with this theater thing, much as I love it.

Taking this all into consideration, I feel like I should be more sad to see you go.

But you know what? I'm really not.

Maybe it's because I've reached a point in my life where change is good. Where change is what I need. And where I'm content with saying goodbye to some things and hello to others.

So, my dear play, as I head off to perform you for the last time tonight, I say a bittersweet, but mostly sweet, farewell.

Thanks for all the fun times.

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. You make me feel really cool.